DermaFrac® has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The device has a handpiece equipped with a constant vacuum pressure system that keeps the skin in contact with the tip and allows for painless and comfortable patient care.
A complete treatment consists of three to six sessions spaced three weeks apart. Thereafter, 1 to 2 maintenance sessions per year are required.
The face, neck, décolleté, arms and hands can be treated.
Each treatment is individualized according to the indication to be treated:
- Rejuvenate: A super cocktail of peptides stimulates the production of collagen and fibroblasts and relaxes the muscles in a subtle and natural way.
- Moisturize : Hyaluronic acid triggers long-lasting hydration.
- Purify: Lactic and salicylic acids help cleanse clogged and oily pores.
- Lighten: Kojic acid is a natural and effective lightening agent that erases pigment spots.
The session lasts between 20 and 35 minutes and takes place in 4 phases:
- Exfoliation of the skin to remove dead cells. There are three possible intensities of dermabrasion depending on the thickness of the skin.
- Microneedling by means of a roller equipped with very fine disposable needles (0.25 and 0.50 cm) with perforation of the skin and simultaneous injection of anti-ageing active ingredients, peptides, hyaluronic acid, etc. at the junction of the epidermis and the dermis.
- LED lamp to optimize the action of the injected products. Red to reduce redness, blue for acne and yellow to boost collagen.
- Application of a mask with growth factors.