Our slimming program offers a diet that is focused on pleasure so that you can easily integrate it into everyday life over the long term.
Nothing is forbidden, it’s all a question of quantity. You can treat yourself to pasta or potatoes as long as you know how to be reasonable.
As for less dietetic foods such as pastries, baked goods, chocolate, etc., they are not immediately offered on the menus. On the other hand, you will be able to find a list of “pleasure equivalents” that will allow you to exchange certain foods from your usual menu for a little pleasure. For example, you can enjoy a croissant on Sunday morning and agree to take a break from starchy foods, bread and butter for the rest of the day. You can also keep a glass of wine or a little chocolate in place of fruit.
The menus contain 1200, 1400, 1600 or 1800 calories depending on the basic needs of the body and the objective (weight loss, stabilization).
Formulas three meals a day and a snack
The classic formula includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, to which you can add a light mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack.
The menus are based on a basic structure of balanced diet with vegetables, proteins, dairy products, cheese, starchy foods, bread, fats, all food families are present.
There are several variations on the classic menu:
- Vegetarian: Vegetable proteins (tofu, tempeh, seitan or a combination of cereals and pulses) replace meat and fish. Eggs and dairy products based on cow’s milk remain present.
- Gluten-free: All products that may contain gluten are excluded. This protein is found in rye, oats, wheat, barley and all products based on these cereals. You will still find bread and pasta, but in gluten-free versions.
- Without cow’s milk: Cow’s milk is replaced by vegetable drinks (“milk” of rice, oats, soya, almonds…).
- Without dairy with cheese: Cow’s milk and dairy products are replaced by vegetable products (“milk” of rice, oats, soya, almond… and plain soya desserts). The cheeses are kept at the rate of one portion per day.
- No milk and no cheese: Milk and milk products are replaced by vegetable products (rice, oat, soya, almond… drink and plain soya desserts) and cheeses are replaced by 1 portion of nuts, hazelnuts or almonds.
Formulas two meals a day and a snack
Modern life forces us to move further and further away from the traditional meal consisting of a starter, a main course and a dessert. It is possible to have two meals a day because a balanced diet is not achieved over a single meal but over the course of the day.
- Without breakfast: It is quite possible to suppress breakfast (while keeping the other meals of course) and replace it with a balanced snack to be eaten according to your preference in the morning, in the afternoon or in the evening. Don’t neglect it! This formula contains 2 meals a day and 1 snack.
- Without breakfast: You benefit from a more hearty breakfast and dinner and a sweet or savoury snack to be eaten in the afternoon, evening or as a quick, light lunch.
- Without lunch: Your meal plans include a hearty breakfast and lunch, as well as a snack to be eaten as you prefer in the afternoon, evening or as a light lunch. This is a formula suitable for anyone who is easily satisfied with soup and yoghurt in the evening.
- Brunch: Brunch allows you to modulate your meals according to your work schedule (3X8 shift or night work) or to enjoy a more copious and enjoyable meal during the holidays or at the weekend when you get up later.
The Cohen 16H Fasting to boost weight loss
The Cohen 16H fast is a diet booster. It allows you to pass a plateau or to start losing weight again if you notice that you have lost less than 500g in 15 days despite a serious follow-up of the program.
In practice, it is an intermittent fast, i.e. a deprivation of food over a continuous period of 16 hours without food intake, 2 days a week over a maximum of 2 weeks. During this fast, it is still advisable to hydrate at will with water, tea, coffee, sugar-free herbal teas or low-salt vegetable broths.
This slimming Joker, which should remain occasional, is intended exclusively for individuals in very good health and in great shape. By choosing this option, you will benefit from a special follow-up by your dietician.