A bright smile is a powerful asset. It can transform your outlook, help you overcome your limitations and boost your self-confidence, both professionally and socially.
Today, you can achieve that smile without the use of traditional metal braces with wires and rings.
Invisalign® treats all adult orthodontic problems.
- Overlap: There is not enough room in the mouth for the teeth to position themselves correctly.
- Spacing: There is too much space between the teeth and they gradually move away from each other.
- Reverse bite: The teeth in the upper and lower jaws are not properly aligned.
- Supraclusion: The teeth of the upper jaw overlap the teeth of the lower jaw.
- Underbite: Teeth of the lower jaw overlap with the teeth of the upper jaw.
If you have a bridge, a crown or if you wear braces, ask your dentist for advice on whether Invisalign® treatment is right for your orthodontic problem.